Monday, August 15, 2011

The Jert Locker Tumblr Photo Blog
















http://jertlocker.tumblr.com
This is the new internet home of my photographs, I post them in bunches, once or twice a week. The photos are in no particular order, they are randomly plucked from my overcrowded hard drive and plopped right on to the tumblr page. Not sure what path this blog will end up taking. Pictures are just kind of my hobby. For now I'm just going to post things on the Jert Locker to unwind and visually stimulate my mind while jogging my memory. I don't really know shit about photography, I just play around with the settings and try to make the colors look pretty. I really do love taking pictures. It annoys the crap out of anyone that has to spend any length of time with me.

1 comment:

Meesimo said...

Hell yes