Thursday, March 12, 2009

You never know when you might end up on the youtube




I was snooping around youtube looking for videos of an old favorite band of mine called Nashville Pussy, when lo and behold there appears a video of a show at the High-Pointe in St.Louis in 1998. I hit play and BAM there I am, 20 years old rocking out akwardly and arythmically right in front by the stage. Yep, I'm the big convulsing goon in the sideburns. It's funny...... I really have no perspective on how big and tall I really am until I see myself on video. This clip proves that my memory of these amazing shows was correct. Nashville pussy rocked balls!!! Thanks for posting this to you tube whoever you are! At 8:46 the bass player blows fire balls into the crowd.

7 comments:

Kristen McCabe said...

Woah! That's one hell of a find. I loved the first song.

I laughed at the part where it looked like you motorboated one of the guitar player chicks.

Paul McCall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul McCall said...

What did you put in your shirt pocket?

Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

I think it was a pack of cigarettes that flew out of my pocket.

JPA studios said...

You got some funny shit on this blog man, some cool work too:)

Bat said...

Nashv'l Pussy Raawks man! Former Duke basketball player, Cherokee Parks, sister plays in that band... yeah, Jeopardy question, I'm sure. Nice post, Jeremy!

jer townsend said...

Yeah, this is before corey got the boob job and joined Duane peters in the Hunns